Brand content should be innovative and worth sharing. This means that content should go beyond simply describing your brand. Content should connect with your buyer personas through their interests, as opposed to simply pushing your products and services on them.
- Know what your consumers are sharing
- Develop a list of personas and consider what each persona is likely to share
- Use tools such as Buzzsumo to find out the most popularly searched key terms within your industry
- Identify key influencers within the industry who have a large influence on your target personas, then make an effort to build a connection with those influencers
- Make it innovative
- Consider how your targeted personas will find your brand content useful
- Consider what your brand stands for and what messages you want to send through your content
- Use different media platforms for your content in order to keep things exciting
- Keep an approachable tone
- Avoid sounding salesy and forceful
- Use a natural tone in your messages so that your audience will engage in the conversation that you’re starting
New to content marketing and looking for some help? Here at Blue Wave, we have over 20 years of marketing expertise, and have been able to use that to help businesses of all sizes craft integrated content marketing plans - even Fortune 500 companies! You can contact us by visiting us at our website or calling 617-576-3100.