Creating and sharing your own original content is a great way for you to build a relationship between your business and consumers. It allows you to harness your creativity and market a unique product to the public. Content marketing isn’t just having a blog that makes money or producing content for popular websites. Content marketing involves innovative thinking towards producing and marketing unique content that captivates and engages people.
Here’s a list of ways you can get more creative with your content marketing strategies.
- Go back to paper. With marketers targeting everyone online, people can get sick of receiving so much online content. Stand out to consumers by bringing back a paper newsletter to existing customers. This will both stand out and build customer loyalty.
- Write a series of meaningful and informative blog posts specifically designed to build traffic towards a popular keyword or phrase.
- Create a membership website. This is a great way for you to entice your customers and build up a new part of your business.
- Take advantage of social media. Create a Facebook page and Twitter account so that you can directly engage and interact with your customers and really showcase your brand’s personality.
- Leave thoughtful comments on other people’s blogs and content. The comments that you make online are a reflection of your company. Leave original comments that will interest and excite people.
- Buy ad space and run it as an advertorial. Never stop trying to get your name out there. See what works best and run with it.
- Write an industry report on a trending topic. This will be likely to grab people’s attention and increase the chances of people reaching out to you.
- Be gracious. Create gratitude content for all of your loyal subscribers and customers. Go beyond a simple thank you message and share exclusive content and/or gifts with them.