It’s expected that the popularity of video marketing will only continue to rise throughout the years. Expect to see more and more marketers taking advantage of video and sharing it online with consumers.
In 2014, video marketing accounted for 64% of the world’s online Internet traffic, but according to a new report from Cisco, by 2019, online video will account for four-fifths of global Internet traffic. In the U.S alone, it is expected that it will account for 85%.
In addition to the rise of online video, we can expect to see a rise in traffic from wireless and mobile devices. According to a recent report from Ericsson, mobile video traffic will grow 55% per year until 2020.
With more and more video content being share, the demand to deliver content to users is going to be more urgent than ever.
Cisco’s Expected Trends for Video:
- OTT streaming will fuel the growth, as 4K video becomes the new standard for consumers.
- Global IP Traffic to Reach 2 Zettabytes (100 trillion gigabytes) by 2019.
- Traffic from wireless and mobile devices will rise to 66% in 2019.
- Every second, nearly a million minutes of video content will cross I.P. networks by 2019.
- Internet video to TV grew 47% in 2014, will increase fourfold by 2019.
How Can Blue Wave Marketing Help You?
Blue Wave Marketing is the perfect partner to help you develop your corporate videos. As a medium- or large-sized business, you need a partner that understands your needs. We have experience with helping medium, large, and even Fortune 500 companies with their branding and marketing needs. We're able to leverage this experience to help you design and create the best videos possible.
To contact us, all you need to do is visit us at our website or call us at 617-576-3100.